Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello

So lately Andrea and I have been spending a lot of time chatting on Hello. We love sharing our layouts back and forth instantly and giving criticism (constructive of course). It lets us scrap without having to hold the phone on our shoulder. So if you happen to be a Hello user feel free to look me up! My screen name is travelgirlut.

I worked on more templates today. I think I'm almost to the point where I can package some up and get them in the store at Scraphead. So be looking for that to happen soon!

This evening we ventured out to a trail nearby for a longer bike ride. It ended up being a bit stop and go with things getting forgotten in the car and a flat tire. But overall it was a good time. Alex was a bit fussy for the last half. I think he was just hot and tired.

I've been researching Montessori schools today. I think it's definitely a method that appeals to me. The closest one to here is in town, a 40 minute drive, and it costs $3200 for one year. Too much. So I think I will try implementing some of the things myself here at home. We'll see. I have a lot of reading and research to do first!

Anton may be getting a week or two off of flying. He's been really stressed and it's affecting his work. So tomorrow he is meeting with a board to decide what will be best. We are hoping for 2 weeks off with one week of leave. We want to get out of here and visit Andrea before she has her baby. I think it will be good for all of us. We've all been a bit on edge.

But that's really all that's been going on here at the homefront. Have a great night! Sorry no pics!

No comments: