Friday, April 27, 2007

Someone stop me!

It's after midnight and I can't quit scrapping! But I made a page out of my freebie papers and I just couldn't stop until it was done. I had so much fun making it! I love bright colorful pages and I think this one takes the cake:


Credits here.

Now isn't that the funnest page you've ever seen? And yes, I'm aware "funnest" isn't technically a real word, but I think it counts for this page.

But I really must be off to bed or our busy tomorrow will not be fun!

2 comments:

Mira Designs said...

Hehe, I know the feeling when it's past midnight and you just can't stop scrapping or designing. Been there many times.. ;) I just love your layouts and scrapping style!! And I'm so glad that you like my designs as well and have spotlighted my freebies, so thanks a lot! :) BTW, would it be okay, if I showed your Binky layout on my blog? It's such a fresh and gorgeous lo and captures the feel of the kit perfectly.

Stephanie said...

It's a great page! Love the bkgrnd paper! I scrap late at night sometimes too...sometimes its the ONLY time I get to myself.