Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's Late

I didn't get a chance to scrap today. It's been busy. The kids kept me on my toes. We went to the library but didn't stay long. It's a really small library and not stroller friendly, and without the stroller there would be disaster. Ella peed in the potty 3 times today. A vast improvement. The only problem is she has to be sitting in front of the TV to go. I'm going to have to install a DVD player in the bathroom. I went and worked out in the afternoon after Anton got home. Then rushed home and made dinner before leaving again to go practice with the Pensacola Sound Chorus. They're a branch of the Sweet Adelines. It's fun, but exhausting. I'm out of singing shape.

On a scrapbook note: I got turned down today for a creative team I'd applied to be on. That was a bit of a bummer. My entering a certain contest revolved around whether I got chosen or not so I won't be entering the contest. The reason is, for the contest you have to scrap pages made from stuff in their store. However, I'm cheap. So being on this girl's creative team would have gotten me her kits for free and made the contest doable. Though I was leaning towards not entering anyways because you have to pay to vote and besides Andrea, who would pay to vote for me? Anyway, enough self pity. It's late and everyone is asleep and in bed so I should probably follow suit. If there are others besides Andrea who read this drop me a comment and let me know so I can say hello to you too!

A scrapbook page from last week just for fun:

Credits here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute page!! I got turned down for a CT today, too - guess we can have a pity party together!