Monday, April 16, 2007

Page done, Finally!

Well, it took me a bit longer to finish this than I wanted. But between Baby deciding not to nap and having some friends over for dinner, I just didn't get around to finishing until tonight. But here it is. I love how bright it is.


Journaling says: I was practicing with my new camera
and Ella had to join in too. She grabbed
her pink Disney camera and was
pretending to take pictures of every-
thing I did. She looked like quite the
pro, getting close-up on the flowers
and framing her shots. I see a
photographer in the making.


Credits:
BG Paper: Katie Pertiet-Ledger Sun Prints
Paper Strips: Cori Gammon-Spring it On
Photo Cluster Frame: Tracy Sims
Stamped Alpha: Nancie Rowe Janitz
Small Alpha: Mine
All Else: Heather Roselli-From my Heart

We had a fun time at dinner. It was with another one of the Flying Warrants and his wife. We ate and talked and ate some more. Anton is now trying to study and I'm doing my best to not try and distract him. So maybe I'll go scrap some more. And to my one loyal reader, Hi Andrea!!

No comments: