Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Contest and a Page

So I finally decided to go ahead and enter the SBG Queen of the Crop contest. I debated for a long time because I rarely buy scrapbook stuff (it's amazing how much you can do with freebies and being on a CT) so I don't have much from their store to make pages with and I get far too involved in contests. So I figured I'd try and make a page for the first challenge, and if I could get something worthwhile with what I had I would enter. Well, I think it came out pretty good so I signed up. I'd post my page here but we're not supposed to until the contest starts. Wouldn't want anyone stealing my idea! :o) So I'll show off a page I did before but never posted on here.


This is actually one of the first pages I ever did and it is still one of my favorites. I love the colors and all the different expressions on Ella's face. What a cutie!

Today has been much calmer than the last few. The kids are napping nicely and I'm actually getting some things done. Nothing that needs done, of course, but things I want to do. But need to take advantage of the time. See yah!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ooohh, I love that layout! I love the colors and the graphic style--and what a cutie too! :) And good luck with the Queen of the Crop, I don't think I'm brave enough to enter! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

that is such a darling page! I am also hemming and hawing over the contest.. im just not sure! goodluck!!

caroline said...

what a cuuuute page! :)