Thursday, April 19, 2007

I did it!

I managed to get some scrapping in today. Actually I pretty much ignored my family so I could finish, but sacrifices must be made for quality scrapbook pages. :o) Here it is:


Credits here.

And have you seen this super cute alpha by Doris?


It's free!! Get it here.

One of these days I might try designing something, but for now I'm content to just make my own pages. Besides, I so far behind if I start designing I'll never catch up.

As for my day, I took the kids to playgroup this morning. I planned ahead and took the pack and play for Alex so I wouldn't have to try and keep him from crawling all over the place. Two other ladies showed up and we had a fun time chatting. I spent the afternoon scrapping and then after dinner I went and worked out. I'm a member at Curves. Saturday is my one month weigh in and I don't think it's going to be too fun. I've got to quit eating the ice cream and pizza! Anyways, off to peruse the internet. Ah, the time I can waste!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love your layout. Those eyes are just stunning and its very soft and beautiful! Great job :)