Friday, April 27, 2007

Freebies!

So I've decided to try my hand at freebie giving! I was having a little too much fun with paint and ended up with four fun colored papers. I've never created anything to share before so.... I believe they are decent quality, but please let me know what you think!


Link Expired.
If you really want them drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do!

Also, if my freebie is not to your liking here is another cool one I found today. ksharonk makes the coolest stuff and this is her latest Springshine freebie. It coordinates with her new Springshine kit found here.



Check it out here.

I didn't manage to get any scrapping done last night. But I guess a set of papers this morning makes up for it! But it's time to feed my family, must go!

19 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your cool paint swirl papers.I love them:)

Shandy said...

woot for your first freebie!!! It's so artisitic!!!! congrats!
ps: I found your blog through the blog train over at DST :)

Demetria said...

thanks Amanda for the fantastic papers... they are wonderful!!!

IkeaGoddess said...

Love the bright colors, very cool papers. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

LOVE the swirly papers! Thank you so much!!!!

Dana said...

The papers are so beautiful - thank you !!

Unknown said...

I really like your painted papers! They're happy!

Anonymous said...

Followed a link from AmyW and found your BEAUTIFUL papers. Thank you very much for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

soo nice thanks

Anonymous said...

Love this design! It is the "funnest" ... a very appropriate word. And, one that we can use because I said so. (I have a BA in English. LOL)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on these. Thanks so much.

Lynn said...

These are so FUN!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Amanda! I just found your blog today from a link on IkeaGoddess's blog. What wonderful papers! I just love them! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Liza in NC said...

I like the paint swirls! Thanks for sharing!

Kaye said...

cool papers, thanks so much

Linda said...

Amanda, the paint swirled paper is so different! Thanks for sharing.

mel hains said...

awesome awesome awesome papers!! i love them! thanks soooo much for sharing!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Marina said...

Hi Amanda, I LOVE LOVE your swirled papers :D is there any way that I can still get them?? :)

Thank you..