Monday, April 16, 2007

First Day of School

Anton has his first official day of pilot training today. It still seems strange to me that we are actually doing this after all of the waiting we did. For those who don't know, he was picked up to be one of 10 Warrant Officers to be trained as pilots for the Navy. It's a huge honor and privilege and really exciting. So now it's back to the days where I get to take care of the kids by myself all day long. I've been really spoiled having Anton around so much. I forget what it's like to be the mom and homemaker.

I plan on scrapbooking later today while the kids are napping. I got some really cute pictures of Ella copying me while I was doing our little photo shoot the other day. She got out her little pink Disney camera and was pretending to snap pictures of everything I did. It was cute. So of course I'll be making a page out of it. Here's a fun picture I got from our photo shoot the other day. This one is more the real Ella than the one in my previous post. What a goof.




Anyways, must take advantage of the baby sleeping to get a shower in. See yah!

2 comments:

Julene said...

Ella is definitely not a baby anymore. I hope that this thing gets to you. I had to sign up with goole I guess. Let me know if I did it wrong. Your pictures are great and Ella is so cute. Talk to ya soon. Julene

Anonymous said...

I love this Picture of Ella!!!