Saturday, April 28, 2007

A new page.

Got some scrapping done tonight. I did a page of Ella's fun expressions. My favorite is the big one. She looks so goofy!


Credits here.

I used mira's newest freebie Bouquet of Roses. It's cool, go check it out here. She also posted one of my pages on there that I made with another of her kits. I feel famous!

We had a bunch of plans for today but didn't end up doing 2 of the three things. We were all feeling a bit cranky. The one activity we did go to, we were told there would be child care, but when we got there discovered that there wasn't. Since having kids there kindof ruined it we ended up leaving early. So much for that. But hubby is sighing deeply from the next room indicating that he would like to go to bed. Please look at my post below, and if you can, nominate me for Holly McCaig's CT! Thanks!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Aww, she's adorable! Love all her expressions! Terrific LO. And I hope you guys have a great day tomorrow!

Kirstie said...

cute LO and I've sent Holly an email cause I love your LO's!

Rona said...

Looove your LO! I'm saving this for a future scraplift...or for some inspiration! Congrats on your claim to fame! That's so cool!