Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shoes and scrapping.

I finally made it to the shoe store today and they were open this time! I got these:

Lots of good arch support for my rolly polly feet. I haven't gotten to try them yet because today is my rest day. But tomorrow they will get some runnin'!

I've spent a ton of time on this layout today. Another one of those where I just keep tweaking and it's never quite right so I just quit. Here 'tis:

Credits here.

We didn't do much else today. We've ammended our vacation plans. Still going to Orlando, but we're just going to stay 5 days and only do Disney. I was feeling too stressed about how much we were trying to do before. I feel much better about this. The thing I don't feel better about is the 90 degree weather forcasted. Yuck. We still have to find a place to stay. Any suggestions? I also have a fun announcement but it has to wait until I'm allowed to give it! Now you'll have to come back to see what it is.

4 comments:

Monique said...

what beautiful photos! they're wonderful! and those shoes look great, should be really comfy! have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Your Layout is soooo great! Love it really!!!
The Shoes looks cool!
Have a great Day!!

Toni said...

Love the layout and the holiday sounds fun, have an awesome time

sunny100 said...

Awesome layout.... I also ordered a pair of comfort shoes and they are on the way back to my doorsteps... Eagerly waitin... lol