Sunday, May 20, 2007

A purple page.

I don't know what it is, but I have the hardest time scrapping with purple. I've tried using these pictures multiple times and just could never finish the page. This time I used a template and it went better, but still not thrilled. I guess I'm just destined to never be a purple scrapper. That's OK with me.

Credits here.

The pictures are my brother-in-law and his wife.

Off to tend my ailing sick family. With myself being one of the ailing. Achy, stuffy, yuck.

2 comments:

Lukasmummy said...

I think that's beautiful, I actually like scrapping with purple lol its yellow I can't do.
Hugs Crystal x

Anonymous said...

I agree, I just can't do purple. The page never seems to look right. I am jealous that you used a template and it turned out good!! Not fair. Hope you are feeling better!!