Friday, June 15, 2007

A LO, Cool products and a freebie!

I want to show off a couple pages from my upcoming vacation album. I've finished 7 of the 40+ pages it's going to have. Here are 2:

I would love to give you credits, but I've been doing so many and I just grab the first thing I see that matches so I haven't kept track. So if I used something of yours, thanks!! I'm trying to keep it simple, 3 papers per page, no embellishments, same fonts, etc. The album is going to be an 8 1/2x11 Shutterfly book that I won. I'm so excited to get it done and printed!! It's been fun working on.

So I've got a few cool things to show you!! First off, have you seen these awesome stars by Gina Marie of Weeds and Wildflowers?


You create any combo you want! How awesome is that?!? You can snag them here.

Next up in cool new things is this fab alpha by Minna of miradesigns:


It's got a cool grid texture too it and I love the modern feel of it!! You can snag them at Scraphead! (The site wasn't working to put a direct link, sorry!)


And then there are these super cool little rip off calendar date labels also by Minna!! Fully customizable too. I'm going to be using these so much!

Also available for snagging at Scraphead!

And Scraphead is having a 30% off sale! So you can get Minna's cool new stuff and the rest of her stuff for cheap! They also have some cool freebies over there. Check out this great glitter set you can get, and all for free!!


So head over to Scraphead and check it all out! Has this been enough advertising for you? :o)

5 comments:

Jen U said...

Wow great LO's have fun filling up your shutterfly book! :) I love that pic of her with the mermaid, Beautiful! :) Thanks for sharing the goodies too, I'm off to check them out! :)

Lill-B said...

Thanks for sharing so much good stuff, love your layouts- specially the multiple -photo layout- Beautiful done. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i'm trying to resit

-eVa- said...

wonderful freebie thanks a lot! and great new LO!

Mira Designs said...

Your vacation album is going to be fabulous and so much fun to glance through later! And those pictures are great too! Just love the one of Ella smiling to camera in the tree house. It's so cute! :)