Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another LO, finally...

This LO took forever. I had it practically done and decided I didn't like it and re-did it all. Much better now. Here it is:

You can leave love and read journaling here.

I used Gina Marie Huff's Being Me kit from Weeds and Wildflowers. Great kit.

So lately I've been having trouble sleeping. It seems like it takes longer and longer to fall asleep at night. And Ella continues to get up sometime in the 6 AM hour which of course wakes me up. I do OK most days, but sometimes it all catches up with me. Today, for example. Thankfully my hubbie was home this morning and when we left for work the kids went down for a nap. And now that I think about it I'm going to do the same thing. Naptime here I come!

4 comments:

Jen U said...

Wow what gorgeous photos and love your beautiful LO! :) So pretty!

Hope you enjoy your nap :)

-eVa- said...

oh amanda! your LO turned out soo beautiful! it's gorgeous! wonderful photos!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you didn't give up on the layout- it's beautiful!

GET SOME SLEEP! Think quiet, peaceful thoughts and spray some lavender around your room.

Mira Designs said...

Wow, you've sure been busy creating layouts while I was gone! :) Love them all! And hopefully you've got some sleep! I have the same problem of not being able to fall asleep when I stress about something. And I haven't yet figured out what would help for that so unfortunately I don't have any good advice for you..