Saturday, June 2, 2007

An awesome kit!!

The amazing Minna has come up with another beauty of a kit. Check this out:


I absolutely love the little stitched birds and the tag labels, and well, everything! You can pick this up at her store at Scraphead. And she has a matching freebie on her blog right now. I'm so excited to get to work with her!

Today is our final day to get ready for vacation. Which means we have a lot to do. Laundry, grocery shopping, packing, cleaning, and so on. We're really excited to go though. I will be taking my computer so I shouldn't be too AWOL. I've got to have something to do while the kids are napping in the afternoons. And yes, we plan on taking nap breaks. I'd rather do it all slowly and maybe miss some things then try and see everything with cranky kids.

Anyways, off to get crackin' on my to do list. Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow that kit is gorgeous!!

Anne C said...

What a wonderful kit!

Rona said...

That kit is so FUN! Good luck with all packing and other preparations for your trip!

SarahG said...

What a Cool Kit! I love that doodle cloud!

Anonymous said...

the kit is really great! whish you a wonderful trip!

Doreen said...

Beautiful kit, love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I will miss you while you are away! Who shall I talk to for scrapping advice. Did you hear that Carla passed away today? It's so sad! But on a happier note, have fun on vacation.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I hope your trip was fun! We are trying to plan a Disney trip sometime in February of next year. Where did you stay {Shades of Green or some place else?} Hope you had lots of fun and that you get settled back into home life quickly!! Have a great Sunday!