Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bored

I'm actually far enough ahead in organizing and packing that I find myself with nothing to do.  I've been so bored the last couple of days.  I haven't felt like reading.  (Shock, I know!!)  I manage to finish my to-do lists (albeit, very short ones) before lunch.  I even sat down to do my taxes the other day just to give me something to do, only to discover we don't have all the paperwork yet that we need to do them.  Sigh.  What's a girl to do when she can't even do her taxes for fun?  I'm sure next week when the move is impending I'll feel a little more pressure, but for now I just whine and make life miserable for my family.  :(

1 comment:

Amy said...

You make me laugh! So glad that you aren't stressed and running out of time for the move.

I'm also waiting for a few things before we do taxes. I am a little crazy in that I like to do them too.