So someday it's going to hit me that I'm almost 30, but I still feel like I'm growing up. With our upcoming joblessness I've been planning what kind of employment that I would like to do and my list just keeps growing and growing. There are so many things I want to do before I die! So here is the list as it stands thus far of all the random jobs I'd love to have someday (in no particular order):
1. Travel Agent (Already did this but would love to do it again)
2. Professional Genealogist
3. Cake Decorator
4. IKEA anything, sign me up for those discounts!!
5. Financial Planner
6. Cafe Rio Franchisee (I know they don't franchise, but I can always hope.)
8. Fluent in another language (This isn't really a job, but it could lead to one!)
9. Broadway Singer, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat to be exact
10. Triathalete (long way to go on this one)
11. Professional French Horn player (have the equipment, just not the time)
Then again, sometimes it's nice to be jobless all together and get to stay home and do whatever I want all day long. But that would mean we'd need to come into a lot of money somehow. And since no one seem to be obliging us in this matter we'll just have to look else where.