Saturday, September 1, 2007

New Templates!!

I've got a new set up templates up at the Scraphead store. Here's a peek at them:

You can find them here.

It's my second set of 12x12's.

Also Scraphead is doing an awesome promotion.

You buy the 1GB flash drive and get all the scrapping stuff for free! How cool is that? You can check it out here.

I'm so sad because Sara Carling has decided to quit designing digital scrapbook stuff. I've been on her CT for a long time. She's put everything in her shoppe on sale at 60% off!!

You can shop your hearts out here.

Also Digital Freebies has had a change up in leadership and they are having a celebration this weekend only with everything 50% off through tomorrow (Sunday). You can head here for more shopping fun!

I think that's it in scrapping news from me. Tomorrow I'll blog a bit of a family update. We've made a huge decision that will affect the rest of our lives. So you'll want to come back for that! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great templates!!! Too bad for Sara but too good for me!!!! Shopping!!!!