Monday, April 4, 2011

He's An Old Man!

We celebrated Anton's 30th birthday a couple weeks ago.  He told me he could feel himself getting old, which I guess just makes me geriatric.  :)

There wasn't anything in particular he wanted for his birthday, so he opted for a nice dinner out.  We went to a sushi place and had some really good sushi.  The restaurant was all feng shui, which was pretty cool.

Then we came home and had some cake.


His cake was the lazy version of this one that I made a few years ago.  I wasn't in the mood for fancy this year.  But it still tasted good!

So besides the kids giving him a bag of Reese's Pieces, that's about all we did.  But a birthday with sushi and cake is always a good one in my book!

1 comment:

lionnns said...

great pictures, you have a beautiful family