Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another round of last-minute scrapping.

So after last month's mad rush to finish my scrapbook pages, I promised myself I'd get this month's done early. And now look. It's the 29th and I started them both today. And since I will be busy the next couple days, I also finished them both today. So without further ado, here are my November contributions to the digital scrapbooking world.

First off, we have Ella modeling her fabulous grass angel skills:


The words across the bottom say something to the effect of, when there is no snow, make the best of it, blah, blah, blah. You can comment on it if you so desire here.

Next up for your viewing pleasure is an oldie but a goodie. The photo is from 2 years ago. I've always loved the picture but never had the right kit for it. I think it turned out fairly well, even though I forgot to put a name or date anywhere on it, breaking my cardinal rule of scrapping. Shame on me. Here 'tis:


Ella is the same age in the picture as Alex is now. How do they grow up so fast? Comments here.

Well, you all have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Harmony said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Christmas tree picture! You should do my family Christmas cards--beats boring Shutterfly borders anyday!

Andrea said...

Great pages!! The Christmas one turned out great! I love the picture too, so beautiful!! See ya soon!!

SixShooter said...

those are cute!!!! and how much does being your nanny pay hmmm?

Lucy said...

I TRIED AND TRIED TO GET A PICTURE WITH MY LIGHTS TO LOOK LIKE THAT!! Spill the beans!