Monday, January 28, 2008

An Ella Funny, and Some Not So Funnies

So the other day we were at a running store getting some nutritional goo stuff for Anton. Next to the check-out stand was a rack of sports bras and Ella was browsing through them while we were paying for our stuff. All of a sudden she picked up the largest one on the rack, held it up to herself and yelled, "COOL BOOBIES!!" We were dying. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. The guy behind the counter had no clue what to say. I think we embarrassed Ella a bit by laughing so much. I still chuckle to myself every now and then because of it. She is such a goof and says the funniest things.


However, I think Ella's not so funnies tend to outnumber her funnies. The other morning we started out so well. Ella didn't make it to the bathroom in time and ended up peeing all over the stairs. Ugh. So we get that all cleaned up and get the kids eating their breakfast when she spills her milk all over the table. Double ugh. We get that all cleaned up and finish eating breakfast when Ella, in an attempt to carry her cereal bowl to the sink, spills it all over the floor. Triple ugh. All we could do at that point was just laugh, because really, what else could happen. I was waiting for there to be some sort of major injury with blood spurting everywhere, because that's really the only thing worse I could think of.

So that leaves Ella with a score of 1-3, Not So Funnies in the lead.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is a very gracefull child!! She reminds me of myself!! LOL!! That is funny!!

What a blog entry without a photo!! Shock!!