Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blatant Advertising

Ok, so here is the post I warned you about. But I've got to earn my keep so here goes.

Scraphead is having an amazing contest. All you have to do is scrap a page with 2 items from their store and a summer themed picture and you could win a digital camera!

Be sure to click the pic to find out all the specifics. They also have a contest this month, where if you scrap with things from their store and put them in the Product gallery you can win a Shutterfly 8x8 book. How cool is that? But it ends soon so hop on it! Check it out here.

Right now they are also having a 40% off sale on all their paper packs. Check out the info here.

Now I don't know how she does it, but Minna keeps coming out with awesome stuff! See what I mean:


I love these papers. Each paper has a little tag hanging off one of the sides with a word on it. So cool! I did this LO using one:

Credits here.

She also has these super fun date tags. I used the white ones on the LO of Alex I posted about yesterday.


You can snag both the papers and the tags at her store here at Scraphead.

OK, I think that gets through all the official business. There's not much other business to cover since today was a pretty slow normal day.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am going to do that contest!! I will win!! hee hee hee hee!! I shall go shopping!!