Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Allergic to Oklahoma.

I think I've used more allergy medicine in the last couple weeks than I have the last few years of my life.  Ugh.  It's the kind of allergies where everything itches: my nose, my eyes, my throat, even the roof of my mouth!  It's driving me crazy.  Anton feels the same way.  It's miserable.  I hope this is just a spring thing and not how it'll be the whole time we're here.

Other than that things have been pretty dull around here.  Ella likes her school.  We've made friends with other families in the neighborhood.  Anton's classes are going fine, though they bore him to death.  Every time I go grocery shopping it makes me want to cry.  Things are so expensive here!  I want my WinCo back.  :(  But I guess I better get used to it since it won't be any better in California.

So there's a short and sweet update for those who care.  I wish I had something more exciting to say, but I guess dull is better than dramatic.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree - dull is better than dramatic. Hope the allergies disappear quickly.

You just missed out on a snow storm last night. I could have done without it. Aaron just asked me when it was going to be spring. Wish it was now!

Terra said...

The first season in a new area is always the worst. I thought i would die the first year in St. Louis. Try buying some local honey and incorporating it into your diet. Its supposed to help