Saturday, May 3, 2008

When Mommy's away.....

... the kids get to play.

Part of our reason for going to visit Andrea was so I could go to a workshop in Houston. So while I was off working, Andrea watched my kids for me. Or I should say, spoiled my kids for me. She had a little too much fun.

First, she did their hair.

Look at that little ham bone! What a babe.

"Hello ladies." Yeah. He knows he's got the looks.

Ella will never hold still long enough for me to do her hair like this. But she loves looking all pretty.

Then it was photo shoot time.

Cousin got in on the action too.

What a bunch of cuties!!

Can you feel the love? They were making an Alex sandwich. He didn't appreciate it.

And then it was time to play.

And play they did.

Aunt Andrea let them play outside all day long.

She took them to the park, fed them pizza, and let them stay up late.

I don't think they missed me at all.

2 comments:

HandMade Goods said...

your blog is like a blonde explosion! =)

Andrea said...

Hee hee hee!! I had so much fun with them!! I think they did miss you! Alex was so excited to see you and he had asked about you at least three times! I just never answered him and adverted his attention to horses!! :) I had a good time!!