Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Hero

Anton hasn't had a haircut in a long time. His hair is probably longer than it has been since before he joined the military. And since it is so long, he has taken to combing it to the side like so:


I don't like it when he combs it like this. I think he looks like a goody two shoes. But not only that, I also think he looks like Sylar from Heroes (which I realize is the exact opposite of a goody two shoes).


Do you see the resemblance? It's unnerving to look over and think you have a psychopathic serial killer living in the same house as you. And in case you can't see the resemblance, I helped him out with a little Photoshop.


He even has a sinister look in his eyes in this one. So if I abruptly stop posting some day, you may want to call my house and ask for Sylar.

6 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious - quite a resemblance. We had the same problem at our house - we always have had short cuts for all the boys and Zach's was long enough to part and comb to the side. It looked awful, so we did haircuts on Thursday. They all look so much better.

Andrea said...

Wuahahaha!! That is hilariuos!! The pictures not Anton's hair. Tell him the comb over is no good!! Lol!!

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

MeLinda said...

LOL...Luckily it's only his hair that makes him look evil...Come Anton...Come to the Light Side...Change the part on your hair and never wear horned rim glasses.

Linds said...

LOL! Wow the resemblance is uncanny. He could also look like Peter Parker who is a big dork (until he become Spiderman) but I don't think that helps at all.

David Kleparek said...

Hey! Teach me how to do photoshop so well. You're amazing.