Monday, October 19, 2009

Still working on it.

I'm still working on that cruise post. Photoshop has eaten my edited photos numerous times, so it's a slow process.

But I wanted to write about something cute Alex has been doing lately so I don't forget about it in the future.

He has taken to singing "I Am A Child of God," all the time, really loud. His favorite is the second verse, which he sings like this:

"I am a child of God, and so my KNEES are great..."

(Bad picture, but the only one I could find right now.)

Now, while I think he's got cute knees, I don't think he needs to go around announcing it in the grocery store and the library and the park and at everyone's house we go to. A little humility goes a long way, my child. What a cutie.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Awesome!

Andrea said...

He is such a cutie! And I am glad he has good knees, that is very important!! hahaha!!