So in a random moment last Sunday Anton and I decided we needed to spice up our lives. And what better to way to do so than to move in less than two weeks! Since we know that Anton's job training won't start until at least January, and since our apartment lease is up at the end of September, we decided to save a few months' rent and go crash rent free in my parents' basement. So now I'm trying to use up all the food in my fridge and freezer (13 pounds of butter anyone?) and get boxes and figure out what to take and what to store and, and, and.... I'm also working like crazy too. There's just been a little bit of stress rolling around over here. Thankfully Anton can take charge of the house duties since he's jobless right now, so that leaves me to work in semi-peace.
We plan on being in Utah for around 7-8 months, maybe. Unless the FAA decides to make us wait even longer. Anton will go to Oklahoma for training for part of that time, and we may or may not go with him. It all depends on how bad I feel about making Ella change schools twice in one year. It's just kindergarten. It doesn't matter, right? She'll bounce right back. And then after all of that we'll end up right back up here in Washington. But we'll be quite a bit less into the hole than we would have been if we'd stayed. So it's all for the sake of money and has nothing to do with being closer to Cafe Rio, I swear!